Big-bag filling systems have long ceased to be the part of the production line that generates the most dust.
In our latest project for a customer from the chemical industry in Norway, we used several interesting solutions to make the loading of bags safe, accurate and convenient for operators:
– two filling stations working alternately,
– inflatable seals for perfect sealing of the spout of the bags,
– vacuum (vacuum) transport for safe and clean handling of bulk material,
– accurate summing scales installed on pneumatic transport receivers,
– system of preforming compressed bags with a blower,
– vibrating compactors that reduce the volume of material in the bag and allow for more efficient use.
– two-channel Flex controller, equipped with a touch screen and Ethernet/Profibus communication, to control dosing at two charging stations.