BIG-BAG emptying stations are devices that enable efficient emptying of large-size bags with minimal involvement of staff. We configure the stations according to customer requirements, product properties and environmental conditions. We build devices ensuring dust-free operation and enabling accurate dosing of the product. It is possible to mount any feeder under the docking station for further material transport. We make carbon steel, powder painted stations and the elements in contact with the material are made of stainless steel. On special request, we make stations in food (in accordance with FDA requirements) and pharmaceutical standards or adapt the station to work in an explosion zone (ATEX).
BSB – BIG-BAG emptying system
The BIG-BAG emptying station is used for unloading bags in a controlled manner. The device ensures a safe, efficient and dust-free process with minimal employee involvement. The entire structure is made of carbon steel, powder painted or optionally stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI304) or 1.4404 (AISI316L). The bag filled with the product is transported to the docking station by means of a electric chain hoist mounted on the gantry crane, which can be an integral part of the station. The design allows connection to a screw feeder, vibrating feeder or belt weighfeeder, mounted under the docking station. The tight connection between the bag and the docking station makes the BIG-BAG emptying process dust-free and the massage plates support free flow in the case of difficult-flowing materials. The station has the option of hooking up to a dust removal system. Elements in contact with the material are made of stainless steel.
Each unloading station is designed individually, on request and according to customer needs, for different sizes and types of bags. It can be an emptying system with a feeder and without it or only part of emptying station.
- various loose materials, e.g. fine- and coarse-grained powders, granules
- construction height from 4000 to 6000 mm,
- width x length of the construction: 1500 x 1500 mm,
- maximum bag width: 1000 mm,
- maximum bag height: 2000 mm,
- maximum load capacity: 2000 kg,
- dust-free emptying of the bag,
- massaging plates supporting the flow of material,
- frame made of carbon steel, powder painted,
- optionally made of stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI304) or 1.4404 (AISI316L),
- can be made for explosion zone (ATEX).