FlowSlide mass flowmeter
The problem of measuring the flow of well-flowing powder or granules is a very important issue. It is often associated with e.g. truck loading, feeding into the mixer or a typical technological measurement of production efficiency. However, the most important requirement is to ensure high accuracy without any special maintenance measures.
The FlowSlide mass flowmeter is the perfect solution of this problem. Its work has very little physical impact on the material in the process. This minimizes the risk of that product being damaged by moving parts. The simple and solid construction makes it a reliable and easy to use device.
- 3 versions of mass flowmeter – Baby FlowSlide, FlowSlide 700 and Maxi FlowSlide,
- grain size: 0 – 30 [mm],
- bulk density: 40 – 3 500 [kg/m³],
- load cell class C3 – 3 000 divisions, stainless steel, IP68,
- measurement accuracy: +/- 0,5%,
- measurement repeatability: +/- 0,1%,
- continuous material feed rate measurement, without stopping the process,
- dust-proof construction,
- easy operation and calibration of the device.