1. General information.
2. The controller of the personal data contained in the service is Interprocess, based in Warsaw, NIP 5671814985, REGON 145862812.
3. In the interests of the security of the data we have given us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data being made available to unauthorized persons. We control their execution and continually check their compliance with applicable laws – the Data Protection Act, the Electronic Service Act, and all kinds of implementing acts and Community acts.
4. Personal data shall be processed on the basis of your consent and in cases where law authorizes the controller to process personal data under law or in order to comply with an agreement between the parties.
5. The Service shall perform the functions of acquiring information about users and their behavior as follows:
(a) by voluntarily entering information in the forms,
b) by collecting “cookies.
6. The service collects information that you voluntarily provide.
7. The data provided in the form shall be processed for the purpose of the function of a particular form, e.g. to carry out an information contact process
8. Personal data left in the Service will not be sold or made available to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form shall be available to the natural person who placed them there. He/she shall also have the right to modify and cease processing his/her data at any time.
11. Links to other websites may appear on the site. Such websites operate independently of the service and are not under any control of Interprocess. These pages may have their own privacy policies and policies, which we recommend you read.